Do you have a dreamer in your family? A child who loves adventure? Horses?
If so, this is the book for you!
Adventurous dreamer Dee loves the rodeo and her favorite event is Barrel Racing. She has been dreaming about her first race with her best friend Hank for as long as she can remember. They have worked hard, practiced and persevered. But will it be enough? Is the blue ribbon within their grasp?
A Barrel Racer's Dream is a great way for kids to learn about the power of dreaming, setting goals and taking action to make their dreams come true! Kids will learn:
- What goes into caring for a horse
- Friendship/love between horse and rider
- More about the sport of Barrel Racing
- Importance of preparation, persistence, and practice
- Reinforces good sportsmanship - win or lose
Perfect for cowboys and cowgirls ages 4-8 and those who are interested in rodeo, equestrian sports like barrel racing. Grab your copy and let the adventure begin!
Also available - companion activity book.